Freedom March Workbook (Hardback)
Created as a companion to the 5-week Freedom March Intensive (emotional wholeness / healing), the 288-page hardback workbook provides you with specific steps to follow a path towards soul freedom.
Work through the topic of each day, 6 days a week, in your preferred learning style— by reading a 2-page topical study or by watching the 5-minute video of the day. Then, journal your responses to the two questions that follow directly into the workbook.
You’ll walk through—
- Foundations for emotional wholeness / emotional health
- Practical things you can do now to make visible strides towards healing
- The difference between the soul and the spirit, and why both are important yet must be addressed differently
At the conclusion of your 5-week study you will—
- Understand the three most common types of soul wounds (triggers: PTSD), guilt & shame (Moral Injury), and soul ties (addictions and heart attachments)
- Have a working knowledge of how to address each— in your own life or on behalf of those whom you are trying to help
- Enjoy the freedom a step-by-step framework facilitates
8.25 x 11, hardback - 288 pages